Sign up to receive offers and discounts on your holiday booking.
Terms & Conditions
1. All accommodations are strictly no smoking. Persons found to be smoking will be fined
2. Deposit – 25% of the overall reservation value is required at the time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable
3. Balance – the balance of the booking must be paid 56 days prior to arrival. No reminders will be sent. We reserve the right to cancel the holiday without refund of your deposit if the balance is not paid 56 days prior to the commencement date.
4. Bookings which are made within the 56 day bracket must be paid in full at the time of booking.
5. Only accepted booking are a contract and in the event of a cancellation or customer’s failure to arrive within 24 hours of the commencement date, no monies will be refunded.
6. Refunds are not given on unused nights, or for reasons outside of our control.
7. Please note the arrival and departure times are variant in the type of self-catering accommodation which has been booked, should you need clarification please contact us prior to arrival.
8. The self-catering accommodation should be left in the condition that it was found, should the unit be left in unsatisfactory condition a cleaning charge of £50 will be deducted from your credit/debit card details.
9. Cancellations must be made in writing/Email. Movement of bookings will incur a £5 fee for touring.£10 for glamping and £20 for holiday hire. No refunds will be given.
10.You must make sure that all people who use or visit the Park (including, in each case, children in their party) keep to, the following standards of behaviour:
10.1 To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards us, our staff and anyone visiting, using or working on the Caravan and/or the Park including other customers.
10.2 To supervise children so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or other people using the Caravan and/or the Park.
10.3 Children are not permitted to play ball games anywhere other than on the children’s playing areas.
10.4 Not to:
10.4.1 Commit any criminal offence (whether or not on the Park or in its vicinity) which causes your name to be entered on the Violent and Sex Offender Register or causes you to be subject to a Risk of Sexual Harm Order or Child Abduction Warning
Notice (or any register, order or notice succeeding these).
10.4.2 Use the Caravan in connection with any criminal activity or commit any other criminal offence (i.e. any offence not already subject to clause 4.3.1) at the Caravan, the Park or in its vicinity.
10.4.3 Commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance at the Caravan or on the Park.
10.4.4 Use fireworks at the Caravan or on the Park.
10.4.5 Keep or carry any firearm or any other weapon at the Caravan or on the Park.
10.4.6 Keep or use any unlawful drugs at the Caravan or on the Park.
10.4.7 Create undue noise or disturbance or commit antisocial behaviour at the Caravan or on the Park.
10.4.8 Permit anyone who is to your knowledge on the Violent and Sex Offender Register or subject to a Risk of Sexual Harm Order or a Child Abduction Warning Notice (or any register, order or notice succeeding these) to use or visit the Caravan.
10.4.9 Allow dogs to be off lead, foul the Park or cause a disturbance; dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and any dog walking areas provided must be used. Dogs under the Dangerous Dog Act 1991, will not be permitted on site. Any dog that c
causes a nuisance or bites a member of the public will be asked to be removed from site with immediate effect.
10.4.10 All dog owners should pick up after their dogs and place the waste in the bins provided. If you are caught allowing your dog to foul our sites and you are persistent offender, you will be fined, such an amount as we deem appropriate.
11. Please note that Harrison Leisure is a cashless business. We accept credit and debit cards except American Express
12. Dogs are only permitted in pet friendly accommodations; they must not be left unattended in the self-catering accommodation, or in vehicles. Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times, unless the dog is using the exercise area. Owners must clean up after their dog.
13. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse or turn away or ask any visitor to leave who is acting in a manner which could be deemed as detrimental to the well-being or comfort of other visitors.
14. Washing lines and any other clothes lines are strictly prohibited.
15. Ground sheets must be lifted daily to allow the grass to breath.
16. All special offers are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer at any time.
17. No Stag and Hen Party bookings and groups under the age of 25 are not permitted.
18. Commercial and non-commercial vans are not allowed onsite.
19. All booking details must be correct at time of check in, failure to disclose any changes, may result in the check in being refused and no monies returned. Any id not matching the lead bookers name will be refused
20. We cannot accommodate continental caravans.
21.Please bring a valid form of photographic identification so this can be verified against your booking i.e. a passport or driver’s license
CANCELLATION PROTECTION SCHEME
Protect you and your family with cancellation cover from just £10. We strongly suggest that you take out cancellation cover as it will protect the cost of your holiday should you need to cancel it.
Summary of main terms – No quibble money back for bookings cancelled more than 40 days before the booking start date We will refund all of your money (less the cancellation premium £10, plus a £5 booking amendment fee) and you will not have to pay any outstanding balance, regardless of the reason of the cancellation.
£35 per Holiday Hire 7 Night
£25 per Holiday Hire Break
£15 per Pod
£10 per Touring
Harrison Leisure UK Ltd (Riverside Touring & Holiday Home Park, Wild Rose Park & Percy Wood Country Park) Company Registered in England No. 04198044 VAT No. 165 0616 75
A & M Moore Ltd (Brooklyn Park & Abbey Farm Caravan Park) Company Registered in England No. 09469412 VAT No. 237493484
G & E Harrison & Sons (Royal Umpire Caravan Park) Company Registered in England No. 11151444 VAT No. 343565060